At Incarnation we envision a “world filled with God’s grace and love” so we strive to be people of grace and love in the best way we can. We welcome all—and All means All. We invite all to engage a journey where we, together, learn to live and love like Jesus, for a lifetime.
If you would like to connect with us more intentionally through worship, serving, or in small groups fill out this brief online form and we will get back with you soon.
Incarnation offers in-person worship, live-streaming worship and recorded worship for later viewing. Recordings of worship may be accessed later via Incarnation’s Facebook page, YouTube channel or Vimeo channel. Request to be added to an email list which will push worship notifications to your inbox each week, by contacting Danette Griffith.
What to Expect During In – Person Worship
- Incarnation is currently offering in-person Sunday worship services at 9:00 a.m. (traditional worship in the Sanctuary) and 10:30 a.m. (contemporary worship in Incarnation Hall).
- Masking is not required.
- Verbal and projected instructions provided during worship will help you feel comfortable participating as fully as you wish.
- Wear whatever clothes makes you comfortable. We’re happy you’re a part of the worshiping community.
- Volunteers will be present to welcome you and do the best to answer questions you have.
- Nursery care and children’s programming is available. Learn more here.
In addition to worship, you are invited to:
- Visit this website for further exploration of ministries and other information.
- Contact any staff person for additional information you might be seeking or complete the New to Incarnation form mentioned above.
- Check out and self-select into any ministry offerings you read about on this website, through Incarnation’s social media channels or through the Sunday morning worship email. You do not need to be a member of Incarnation to participate; in fact, you are encouraged to participate in any opportunity that is interesting to you regardless of formal membership status.
- Look for more through communication channels including Incarnation’s Facebook page , Incarnation’s Instagram account, Incarnation’s Twitter account or by receiving the Lifetimes newsletter via email.