Thrivent Choice® Dollars
As a Thrivent member, you can direct your Thriven Choice® Dollars to Incarnation or another favorite organization with whom Incarnation partners. Learn more and get started here.
Thrivent Action Teams
The process to apply for a Thrivent Action Team is easy! Simply submit an application, do your service and share your story! To apply for Action Team seed money of $250, go to Thrivent Action Teams and make your application. Benefit members are eligible to lead two Thrivent Action Teams per calendar year, and associate members are eligible to lead one Thrivent Action Team per calendar year.
Special notes to consider when applying for action team seed money:
- You will need your nine digit Thrivent member ID number to apply for seed money. Log onto Thrivent and create a sign-in user name and password. Search “action teams” to get started.
- Applications need to be submitted no less than 17 days before event start.
- If technology is a barrier, call 800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Action Teams”.
- Only one action team will be approved for each event, so event specifics including date, time, and who will serve as a part of the event, need to be unique. So, be creative! If you are denied, contact Thrivent employee, Roger Schlichting for help before giving up!
Ideas for Thrivent Action Teams in Support Incarnation Ministries
Here are a list of ideas or be creative and come up with your own! Start with a group of friends, family members, co-workers, Incarnation small groups or youth groups and:
- Pack at Incarnation’s All Hands on Hope Feed My Starving Children MobilePack™ Event. Here, your action team seed money can be used directly to help pay for the ingredients you will pack. To use your card to support Incarnation’s MobilePack™, bring it to the Incarnation Office placed in an envelope with “FMSC” and your name on it.
- Purchase items for the Ralph Reeder Food Shelf during Incarnation’s Tons of Love campaign in July or another special ingathering on behalf of Ralph Reeder.
- Purchase supplies for a project or educational opportunity that you can share with the residents of Solid Ground or LifeHaven. Note that all ideas need to be reviewed and approved by Solid Ground or LifeHaven staff.
- Purchase supplies for Children’s Ministry designated offering. Contact: Rebecca Christiansen
- Purchase gift cards for “First Thursday”, an “entry point” ministry for high school students where friends not otherwise connected to Incarnation can learn about who Incarnation is and what we are doing in our community and world, and can be a part of a brief morning devo before heading to school. Contact: Nate Bergengren
- “Sponsor” a Middle School or High School Ministry service or fellowship event. Contact Nate Bergengren
Don’t miss out on this way to help the Incarnation community live into its mission, Filled by God’s grace, we feed the hungry in heart, body, mind and spirit.